The company TECHNICKÉ LABORATOŘE OPAVA, akciová společnost, with its registered office at Těšínská 2962 / 79b, 746 01 Opava, company ID: CZ25667521, as the administrator of personal data (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) hereby informs you, in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “the Regulation”), on the processing of your personal data.
I. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- We process your personal information for the purpose of
- Identification for the purpose of conclusion of the contract and its subsequent performance.
- Identification of goods and services, invoicing and payment.
- Fulfilment of the Company’s legal obligations.
- Enforcement of contract claims and defence against claims, performance of business activities and protection of property and security.
II. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
We process your:
- Identification and contact details.
- Goods and services data and delivery details.
- Invoicing and payment information.
- Information from communication between the Company and you.
- Data obtained by registering on our website.
III. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data will not be forwarded to third parties except for:
- The purpose of proper performance of the contract.
- The purpose of fulfilling the obligations stipulated by the generally binding legal regulations and for the protection of its interests.
- In cases where the Company is required to do so by law or by a decision of a public authority.
IV. IV. ADVICE OF YOUR RIGHTS
According to the Regulation, you have the right to request the Company to provide you with access to your personal data, to correct or delete your personal data, to limit the processing, to grant you the right to portability of personal data to another administrator, as well as the right to object or file a complaint, if the Company proceeds at variance with the Regulation when processing personal data.
You can assert your rights, ask questions or make comments:
- personally in the HR department;
- by registered letter containing application verified by a notary public;
- electronically, using a data box, or electronically with a verified signature.
The deletion of data concerns only data that is no longer needed or has been processed illegally.