The testing plant of steel structures is part of the accredited testing laboratory. Special and dynamic tests, fatigue tests of structures and their parts can be carried out using a special loading device. The real operating load is simulated using a hydraulic loading system. We have the option of installing strain gauges on test specimens and their recording during the tests.
Steel structure load system of 1.2 MN – specifications:
- Maximum tensile – compressive load Fmax = 1,2 MN (dynamically max. 80%)
- Maximum load frequency f = 7 Hz
- Possibility to define any load curve in xls format
- Cylinder stroke up to 300 mm
- Maximum data writing speed of 1 kHz
- Possibility to record test force, cylinder path and other 16 different measurable quantities (path, tilt, temperature and strain gauges).
- Maximum dimensions of the structure under test: width 3,5 m, height 2,5 m, depth 4,5 m, (in case of a requirement for testing larger structures, this tester can be moved to testing device CDZ 2500 where we can test structures of up to 8 x 4 x 6,5 m)
Testing plant of steel structures
Manager: Tomáš Havliš
More information about the contacts can be found here